For Ella's 2nd Birthday we took Ella to Chuck-E-Cheese since she loved it so much the first time going.

After we had pizza and cupcakes, Chucky came out to visit and say hello to everyone. I brought Ella over there to take a picture with her, but she was so scared of him she was seriously shaking! After that she was scared to go on rides by herself.
So, mommy and daddy ended up playing the games for tickets... and we won Ella 84 tickets to trade in for stickers and these pink clip-on earings she absolutely loves!
Happy 2nd Birthday Ella!


After we had pizza and cupcakes, Chucky came out to visit and say hello to everyone. I brought Ella over there to take a picture with her, but she was so scared of him she was seriously shaking! After that she was scared to go on rides by herself.
So, mommy and daddy ended up playing the games for tickets... and we won Ella 84 tickets to trade in for stickers and these pink clip-on earings she absolutely loves!
Happy 2nd Birthday Ella!
10 comments:
OH my gosh I miss her sooooo much. Her hair is getting really long. I like how it flips out on the sides. Recently I have really started to notice that I'm not going to see you guys for a while and it's hitting me that you're gone, but I'm happy that Scott gets to fulfill his dream and he has a wonderful wife and family behind him. I love you guys and miss you very much. Ella's present is in mail...hopefully it gets there on time!!! Love you!!
oh ella is soooo pretty. i love the earings!!
Happy Birthday Ella! She looks so cute with those pink clip-on earings on, I LOVE girly girls!
Happy Birthday Ella! We will be calling you to tell you over the phone too. We love the earings! We hope all is going well and are so excited for Scott as he is getting that much closer to his goal. Hope your feeling ok Jamie. I know the end of pregnancy is not so fun. I'll keep in touch better, we haven't been so good so far. We miss you!
Kiley
She is just getting so big! I can't believe our kids are 2 already!! She's just such a stinkin cutie!
Happy Birthday Ella!!! I can't believe how much she has changed just since you guys left. Jamie you have to keep us updated on Scott Jr. I want to see lots and lots of pictures when he makes his debut!
She is so adorable. I bet she had a great time on her birthday. The 2nd birthday is always fun becuase they can enjoy it a lot more than their first. I am still not sure why we throws first birthday parties...its not like they have any idea what is going on. Oh well, it is still fun to do and look back at pictures.
Jamie, she is so beautiful!
She is getting so big! I almost don't recognize her. It looks like you are doing well!
happy birthday ella! i can't believe your already 2! she is so beautiful. we miss y'all tons!
Post a Comment