Those pictures are SO cute. We really hope we can work something out to be able to see you guys around Christmas. Scott's brother is getting married and we are leaving to go to Utah right around the time you guys come into town. So we will have to tweak our schedules. I love the picture of Cole where it is zoomed in way close...way cute
10 comments:
cute cute cute
Cute! I need to get more pics with my kids!
I love the picture of his little hands- babies are my favorite!
Too cute for words!!
Those pictures are SO cute. We really hope we can work something out to be able to see you guys around Christmas. Scott's brother is getting married and we are leaving to go to Utah right around the time you guys come into town. So we will have to tweak our schedules. I love the picture of Cole where it is zoomed in way close...way cute
so cute jame. u are gorgeous and so are your kids. i love you. i cant wait to see u guys soon!
Oh my goodness, he is so stinkin' cute.
he is a doll baby, and you look AWESOME!! I miss you girl!
He is ADORABLE!!! That must be so fun to have a boy and a girl! How have you guys been?? I was wondering if I could possibly get your address. Thanks!
Cole is so adorable! you have such beautiful babies!!
Post a Comment