Monday, January 05, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday Scott!

My whole family was there to celebrate Scott's 30th Birthday this year in Denver. We took him to Chicago Pizza and I got him this HUGE chocolate cake! Look how excited he is for it. Afterwards we went and saw the movie, "7 pounds" with Will Smith. This is how he really feels to be turning 30!
Me with my mom and sisters.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

did u still that sista pic from me!?jk that was a fun night. im glad we were all there minus the other scot

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

So it has been a long time since I looked at your blog. It looks like you guys are doing great. Your kiddies are getting so big and are soooo cute. I hope all is going well with school and life. Take care!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...