that is SO cute. I can't believe how big he is. I have to say that I look forward to when Katie will wear panties everyday and I don't have to worry about anything. How did you potty train her?
oh my so cute. yeah, you can tell he's a chunk on how low the bouncer sits!! He's so big and so stinkin cute and yeahhhhh for Ella!! Good job!! That is so cute, I love the bum crack shot!! ha ha. Oh how I miss you guys. Keep the videos comin. Love it!!
Mom said... So cute...can't stand it. Thanks so much for doing this, it helps us feel like we are kind of there. CoCo is soooo cute. Ella we are proud of you. Love you all!
5 comments:
that is SO cute. I can't believe how big he is. I have to say that I look forward to when Katie will wear panties everyday and I don't have to worry about anything. How did you potty train her?
oh my so cute. yeah, you can tell he's a chunk on how low the bouncer sits!! He's so big and so stinkin cute and yeahhhhh for Ella!! Good job!! That is so cute, I love the bum crack shot!! ha ha. Oh how I miss you guys. Keep the videos comin. Love it!!
That is so cute! Cole is just a cutie! Congrats on the potty trainnig. That is a big feat for us as parents!!!
Mom said...
So cute...can't stand it. Thanks so much for doing this, it helps us feel like we are kind of there. CoCo is soooo cute. Ella we are proud of you. Love you all!
Jamie I love the bouncer, i think he takes after me. haha Anyways miss ya and cant wait to see ya soon!
Post a Comment