Oh my goodness, ballerina shoes and all. Does she have tutu???? Take lots of videos of her in dance class. How fun, I bet she loves it. I love her in coco's video when she is wearing the sparkling Christmas outfit with her purse and something poofy in her hair, that is so Ella to a T!!!!! Give her and CoCo kisses for me!!
4 comments:
what a beautiful ballerina! She looks like she could star in the nutcracker one day
Oh my goodness, ballerina shoes and all. Does she have tutu???? Take lots of videos of her in dance class. How fun, I bet she loves it. I love her in coco's video when she is wearing the sparkling Christmas outfit with her purse and something poofy in her hair, that is so Ella to a T!!!!! Give her and CoCo kisses for me!!
Where did you decide to take her? It sounds really fun!
She looks so cute in her little leotard and shoes!! I wonder how Ty would react if I tried to put him in a dance class...?
Post a Comment