Wow, bikes! Nice bunny. I love Cole's pose in the last picture
Soooo cute. I love the marshmellow idea. We did that last year, this year we did chocolate covered raisins!! Love the bikes. We are looking for one for Kenzie. Does Cole already know how to pedal?? Miss and love ya!!
Yay for new bikes! That will be so fun to have all summer. Cole and Ella look great in their Easter outfits!
I love your little posers. Adorable!!
Love the Easter pics! I can't wait till I have kids old enough to start doing holiday traditions. You guys are such great parents!
Bikes!! Easter is like Christmas morning at your house. It's awesome. I love the yellow easter outfits. So cute!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow, bikes! Nice bunny. I love Cole's pose in the last picture
Soooo cute. I love the marshmellow idea. We did that last year, this year we did chocolate covered raisins!! Love the bikes. We are looking for one for Kenzie. Does Cole already know how to pedal?? Miss and love ya!!
Yay for new bikes! That will be so fun to have all summer. Cole and Ella look great in their Easter outfits!
I love your little posers. Adorable!!
Love the Easter pics! I can't wait till I have kids old enough to start doing holiday traditions. You guys are such great parents!
Bikes!! Easter is like Christmas morning at your house. It's awesome. I love the yellow easter outfits. So cute!!
Post a Comment