Wednesday, October 26, 2011

39 weeks

Today I am 39 weeks along and  I'm so ready to have this little one out of me. This pregnancy has been easiest and hardest for me. I was less sick in the 1st trimester and for not as long as usual, and able to work out during the whole pregnancy (minus the last two weeks). But my energy has been nowhere in sight this time, probably because I've wasted it all chasing after two kids!  Tomorrow's the big day, wish me luck!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

good luck Jamie!! I cannot wait to see pictures and hear about all the details!!! And to meet this little guy who does not have a name yet :)

Kimber said...

Jamie you look beautiful!!! So excited for you guys!!!

Karen said...

Yay!!! So soon. So excited to see pictures. You look amazing!!! I wish you so much luck with everything!! Hope all goes well.

Brittany said...

You seriously don't look big enough to have given birth to a 9 pound baby! Congratulations!!

The "O" Clan said...

Hope everything went well! I've been thinking of you! You look fabulous!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...