Sunday, April 08, 2012

Turning 30


I always dreded the thought of turning 30, because it sounds SO OLD! But I have some really close and AMAZING friends that spoiled me with balloons, flowers and gifts. They actually kidnapped me, all I knew beforehand was 5:00 and be hungry. Camille and Rachael showed up and took me to Cheesecake Factory where I was surprised by 12 other friends. I was very touched they took the time to come celebrate with me. The food and cheesecake was delicious as always and they even put "happy birthday" on my cake plate in chocolate syrup.


After Cheesecake Factory, four of us close friends went to see "The Vow" which was only playing up north in Carmel.  It was well worth the drive, such a great movie, and some really great friends of mine to watch it with.


The next night was Friday and Scotty took me to Beef & Boards Dinner Theater in north Indy to celebrate.  It was something I wanted to do before we left here.  "Legally Blonde" was playing, and was way better than I thought it was going to be.  They have some real talent there and really entertaining.  It was our first time leaving Brock and he did great since he FINALLY takes a bottle.

 Turning 30 was the best ever!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Glad I got to celebrate with you! Saw "The Vow" the next day at the dollar theater with my sisters. I seriously cried like half of the movie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...