In the beginning of October, Ella started her 1st year of soccer. It was great exercise and she learned some good coordination skills. By the end of the season she starting figuring out what the rules of the game were and so forth. I tried working with her, but parks with grass are hard to come by here in Santa Fe. She said she liked practices but hated games since she had to run the entire time.
It's funny, Ella is SO competitive when playing games one on one. So, we thought she'd really get into soccer... but not so much.
(Notice the ball is not near her at all in any of the pictures)
She put in great effort though. We enjoyed watching and supporting her every Saturday morning
(until it got cold and the wind picked up)!
She actually kicked the ball a few times each game,
and we were so proud!
Oh, and BIG NEWS: Ella got bangs!
She had been asking for bangs for a couple months, and I didn't want to do it because of all the extra time it would take to actually do her hair... but Ella and I went to the salon together to get our hair cut, and I gave in. She absolutely loves them.
Scott says she can't get them cut again until she can do them herself, since he has the job of getting her ready for school at 6:30am 3 days a week! :)
Scott says she can't get them cut again until she can do them herself, since he has the job of getting her ready for school at 6:30am 3 days a week! :)
What a beauty, we love you Ella booty!


2 comments:
little girls with bangs are so cute!!!
I tried to comment on this last night on CHuckie's iphone and I couldnt get the passwords right, so annoying!! Will try again. Ahem. I thought I saw some bangs on that girl in an earlier post, they make her look so grown up!
Post a Comment