I LOVE celebrating Easter, not only the bunny & candy side,
but remembering the real meaning behind why we celebrate it. Scott and I were lucky to have talks on the Atonement on Easter Sunday!
Meant more to us this year, since we were researching and studying the topic for our talks.
The day before we went to our star community center for an egg hunt.
Whoever was in charge did amazing, and had all these kid games set up to play before the hunt. Aunt Kassie & Steven brought their family and my kids had a blast playing with them.
Cole really got into the hunt this year, he kept saying
"I'm so excited" before it started.
I think Brock understood that he was picking these odd shaped things up and sticking them in a basket...
that's about it.
To Ella, it's always a competition and takes it seriously
to get THE MOST eggs possible...
I think her basket was overflowing.
We didn't have time to take a picture Sunday morning with all three children since we had to get there early for our talks, and the moment we get home Brock is already sleeping in his carseat.
So here's Cole and Ella already digging into the chocolate :)
Ella's Easter loot
Cole's basket
His favorite item was this HUGE spiderman action figure....
he's still a favorite.
When Brocky woke up he got to dig into his basket.
Then we colored eggs as a family.
I loved the kit this year; each color had its own bag to put sparkly dye in.
Our kids love a good egg hunt... with real eggs makes it that much more fun!
Somebody left this yummy plate of
Easter cookies on our doorstep that night.
Easter cookies on our doorstep that night.
We found out later it was the Christensen family.
After Easter dinner, all the cousins got to enjoy yet another
egg hunt on grandma and grandpa Thompson's backyard...
so fun when there's Cadbury eggs in the middle!









No comments:
Post a Comment