Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Road Trip to Rexburg!


My friend Jessica and I drove down to Rexburg to go through the open house of the Rexburg Temple. It was fun to see how much the city has changed, and being there brought back so many fun college memories!





We had to take a dip in the pool and hot tub at the hotel, since we picked the coldest week ever to visit Rexburg... with temperatures usually around -23 degrees! And yes, we had to stay longer because of a snow storm... go figure!


We went out to eat with my sister, her finace Grant and our cousin Kaylin (who was nice enough to watch Ella while us girls went to see the movie: 27 Dresses)


We had to stay longer in Rexburg because of a snow storm, we were able to spend a night with Jill & Carlos and their cute boy Easton. Ella had lots of fun playing with him and all his toys.

9 comments:

Lanae said...

Fun pictures! We also went to see the Rexburg temple open house. Isn't it awesome?! Looks like you had a great time, even though you were trapped
-in freezing temperatures- because of a snow storm .

The Davies said...

It looks like you had so much fun! I can't believe y'all were stuck in a blizzard! More time for visiting though! I miss Rexburg!! Maybe I'll be able to go back and visit one day with Adam! Both you and Jessica look as beautiful as ever! Hope all is well!

Karen said...

Jamie~the temple looks beautiful. I'm so jealous you were able to go. Weston and I wanted to go so bad but never made it. Sounds like you had a fun time.

Jessica said...

I love you girl! I'm so glad you went with me. We had so much fun! Can't wait till next time! ;)

Ashley Dickman said...

How neat for a temple to be there! What a fun trip! Good'ol Rexburg!

Francis Family said...

We're so jealous of your trip to Rexburg! Honestly, we really miss it there! The temple looks beautiful! What a fun trip!

Anonymous said...

Wow, such a bummer that wasn't there when we were there! You look so great Jame, & Ella is darling. Good luck on your big move!

Jill said...

Hey Jamie!! Yes we are going to Utah for Brian's wedding. Can't wait to see you again!!! :) Are you bringing your little Ella?

Jess and Matt said...

Hey! Thanks for your comment on our blog. This is kinda random...but about 4 years ago I was in your eternal marriage class in Idaho. I just remember you guys because you were engaged and I thought you were so cute! You usually sat behind me and I was engaged to Matt. Then I remember seeing your picture on his mom's fridge. What a small world! I would love to go see the Rex. temple, it is gorgeous. Your family is beautiful and CONGRATS on the news on a new little one soon to join you!
Jessica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...