Thursday, August 28, 2008

36 Weeks!



Here is my belly at 36 weeks, only 1 month to go! Well, as of 2 weeks ago my baby was breeched. So I'm praying that he was a good little boy and turned for me, but we'll find out on Tuesday.
Jenna: Thanks a bunch for this outfit... very nice. And I told you it would fit me until the end!

10 comments:

Kiley said...

Lookin good! Hope you're feeling good too! I can't believe it's almost time for you to have this guy. We're all so excited to see him! Talk to you soon! Miss you guys!
Kiley

The Anderson Clan said...

Good luck with the last most dreadful, awful, uncomfortable month ever! I hope he turns too. My sis had to have a C-section. YIKES! I can't wait for you to post pics of him and Bella!

The Cook Book said...

Oh my goodness..you're so tiny and yes you're carrying much different this time. I love the shirt. I've gotta send you a pick of my belly, you'll croak, I'm huge man!! ha ha!! Chat to ya soon.
Love ya!!

The Davies said...

Oh my goodness, you are so adorable! You look so good! I can't wait to see pictures of the baby!

Tiffany said...

At least you caught it early. The doctors that worked on me with Paul said that if they found it early they could have turned him if he wouldn't do it himself. I am so excited for you. Numbers are deceiving with you though right? You were pretty early with Ella weren't you? I can't wait to see pictures of him!

Juliette said...

WOW, you look great with only 4 weeks to go! Hope your ready, he will be here before you know it! I am anxious to see pictures, I'm sure he will be darling!

Michelle Price said...

You look adorable-Glad you guys are getting settled in.

Karen said...

Gorgeous as always. I can't wait to see and hear about your new little guy. It's so fun and exciting. Hopefully he will get himself turned around.

The Kidds said...

Yay! You're almost done! I hope that your little boy cooperates and turns for you- mine never did- so I hope you have a different ending than ours. Hope you're doing well and I'll keep watching for more updates!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

You look so great! I hope you're feeling great. I was going to tell ya, if you have to time contractions, go to www.contractionmaster.com . It's awesome and takes the "pain" out of keeping track of them away! Good luck! : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...