Monday, August 10, 2009

GOING PRIVATE

I've been considering doing this for a while now, because of all the work it takes to do so, but some scary stuff has come up lately, so I will be going officially private in 2 weeks. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AS A COMMENT SO I CAN INVITE YOU. Please don't be shy, all friends, blog buddies and associations welcome.

57 comments:

Ashley Dickman said...

So sorry to hear that! What happened? We would love to keep in touch!

ashleybdickman@yahoo.com

Todd & Nichole said...

I would love to still read your blog. nicholedurrant@yahoo.com. I love that you are all wearing matching yellow shirts. So cute!

Scot and Jenny said...

I would love to keep reading your blog!

jenny_maccabe@yahoo.com

J & A Danes said...

Count us in!

danesenterprises@gmail.com

Melissa said...

melisbrems@gmail.com I'm right there with you.

Unknown said...

Definitely keep us posted!

gina_frasure@hotmail.com

The James Family said...

finally...i always thought everyone should be private!! dont forget me!! melindakjames@gmail.com

Stephanie said...

I think I am going to go private as well. Here is my email
paces333@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

jennagunnell@yahoo.com

The "O" Clan said...

Include us! ;-)
olsentl@gmail.com

Brad and Kimberly said...

I want in! Kimbo2312@hotmail.com

Jonny and Kara said...

I definitely want to know what you guys are up to! alwaysthemore@gmail.com

Karen said...

krnwiz@juno.com It's a constant debate for me too. Private or not? I've done both and I'm still debating.

Jaimee said...

jaimee.orton@gmail.com

Charles said...

Jamie, that is pretty scary stuff! I already have mine private for reasons you know of. But if you would....darling...please include me on your list.
charleswgray@gmail.com
jennabenna00@hotmail.com

Brittany said...

would still like to read your cute posts. Scary email though, makes me worry about all the pics I have on facebook etc.

Monte and Brittany said...

brittany_angelines@hotmail.com

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

love to still view your blog! What is this scary stuff you're talking about? marciepaternoster@hotmail.com

Rachel said...

You have such a cute family!

ryanwithballard@hotmail.com

Kiley said...

What scary stuff has been happening? my email is cinnamonbear11@aol.com

María José Ramos said...

Ohhh...What happen??; I use to read your blog and I like it!!... Me gustaría seguir en contacto con ustedes, pues Scott es un amigo querido y nos gusta saber qué pasa con su vida. Desde Canary Islands.

María y Juan José Cruz: mariajramos_70@hotmail.com

We haven't a blog yet, but we both have facebook accounts with lots of photos and stuff about our life. We also enjoy stayung in contact with friends from around the World!:)

http://es-la.facebook.com/people/Maria-Jose-Ramos-Rodriguez/1601797358

http://es-la.facebook.com/people/Juan-Jose-Cruz-Hernandez/1628107486

Saludos cariñosos

amber schmidt said...

I would love to stay in touch! :)amberjschmidt@gmail.com

Cardon Family said...

saracardon@gmail.com:)

Ryan and Brooke Ross said...

randbross@yahoo.com

Kristina said...

kristina [dot] noall [at] gmail [dot] com. I've been thinking about it, too...

Megan and Brandon said...

Hey Jame! I wanna keep in touch. Add me...fillmoremegan@hotmail.com

Kim said...

Invite us. Thanks for the E-mail btw. I've been sent a couple, & know I really should go private...and I probably will...some day :)

dancin_chick_19 at yahoo . com

The Cook Book said...

Invite me, invite me @ kassielou11@yahoo.com...thanks sista!! Love you bunches

Unknown said...

hey jaimie! Glad to see you have a blog. Would love to be able to read it too. corilynn6@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

christiefarnsworth@gmail.com

Thanks!

Rachelle said...

oh how i've thought about this a million times!

sign me up girl: kellynrachelle@yahoo.com

Scot said...

scotpace@gmail.com

good, i'm glad your doing it for other reasons too like jenna said!

Lanae said...

I want to know what your adorable family is up to!
lanaemch_03@hotmail.com

The Davies said...

davies327@gmail.com

Brian or Julie said...

julshomer@hotmail.com

Brad and Rebecca said...

becky19byu@msn.com

jenae waters said...

I love to see how you guys are doing! Please add us. lancerd24@hotmail.com

The High Family- said...

ashmmack@hotmail.com

Cody and Camille said...

Don't forget to invite us!:) Camille.M@aggiemail.usu.edu

Anonymous said...

hey girl! now you got me worried about what scary stuff!? i hope i can keep in touch with you with blogs. e-mail address is: jpurcell1979@hotmail.com

Anna

Emily said...

Add us please :)
emilympearson@gmail.com

Jen said...

I'm sorry you have to go private. My email is jenmlowryATgmailDOTcom

Daniel and Dawn said...

we'd like to if that okay?
jenksgolf13@gmail.com
Daniel and Dawn

Kori said...

I would love to keep reading your blog....Kori

trixy1014@aol.com

Anonymous said...

We would love to stay in touch.

ejmadarieta@hotmail.com

Emily and Jim Madarieta

Anonymous said...

im considering the same.

gshostetter@hotmail.com

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

me too...mamajen121@yahoo.com

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

me too...mamajen121@yahoo.com

Kristy E.B. said...

Hey, we'd like to keep up with you guys: kristy_chocoholic@yahoo.com

The Evans Family said...

Stick us on there definitely!
scottevans2@gmail.com

The Kidds said...

You better keep us!

jessmkidd@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

cami.martin@comcast.net

Emily said...

emily.steinhafel@gmail.com

Kristen D. said...

do it. kristen.drzayich@gmail.com

Jeff and Laura said...

I am at the same point! laurajhessing@yahoo.com

Laura said...

please invite Ryan and I, we love being able to keep up with what you are doing through blogging! :)
lauraleahjohnson@gmail.com

Candace said...

jondace at gmail dot com !!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...