Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Cole

My baby turned 1 yesterday and it makes me so sad that he's not that little baby anymore. I don't know how this past year went so fast, but we loved every minute of having Cole with us. Here's his tribute for this past year:
8 weeks
6 months

9 months


12 months


He reacted the same way Ella did at one year with the cake. Not so interested. He maybe had two bites and was ready for real food. Happy Birthday son! We love you!


7 comments:

Charles said...

What a cutie pie!! I want to see him in the dress outfit I got him!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday COCO!!! He is my favorite nephew:)

The Evans Family said...

That is SO cute. I can't believe that was already a year ago. Where does the time go? We DEFINITELY have to get together when you guys come.

The Cook Book said...

Oh my goodness he's so big. He's getting more hair and looking thinner. Ohhhh, I hate when their chubs start to go down. I can't wait to kiss his face.

Kiley said...

Happy Birthday Cole! We are so excited to see you guys! Give Cole a big Birthday hug from us!!

Karen said...

I can't believe he is one either. I just remember you being pregnant with him. wow, he is so adorable. Hope he had a very happy birthday

Cody and Camille said...

Oh he is just TOO cute! I love the picture with his hat, and I just can't get enough of those cheeks! Happy 1st birthday to Cole!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...