Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Oregon trip - tiny tidbits

 
So, these events are out of order, and more on the random side
 (but I had to include them before adding pictures of our next trip)
While Scott was in Astoria doing his guided fishing tour,
he took time afterwards to visit the Wreck of Peter Iredale,
which shipwrecked there in 1906!
 
While Scott was gone with the older two kids on their trip, I was visiting with my youngest sister Melanie in Wilsonville. She lives in the cutest apartments and in the middle of their neighborhood is this pond/park/playground area. I took Brock there everyday while Melanie was gone at work just for the morning. I didn't know there was a splash pad at the park, and it was an extremely hot day... so I had to let Brock just get soaking wet. He absolutely LOVED every minute of it, and cried when it was time to go home and eat lunch with Mel.

There was this pond right next to the playground area and I literally had to hold Brock's had to keep him from trying to jump into it.
He's my child with NO FEAR!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...